Health & Safety
Club Protocols: COVID-19 Response
Updated: March 24, 2022
While The Pacific Club is taking every reasonable safety and sanitation precaution, members and guests understand the contagious nature of COVID-19 and the Club cannot guarantee there is no risk of exposure at the Club.
Health and Safety of Our Members & Guests
- No one with Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms is permitted to enter the premises (members, guests or staff)
- Masks are optional while on property beginning March 26, 2022
- Observe social distancing
Hand sanitizer is available at all dining outlets and throughout the Club
- All Members and Guests using the Athletic Facilities must check-in upon arrival with an athletic attendant. Located at the athletic kiosk.
- Masks are optional in all areas beginning March 26, 2022
Massage, Personal Training & Private Lessons available by appointment. *Health screenings required upon arrival.
Health and Safety of Our Staff
- All staff will be trained on COVID-19 operational and cleaning protocols before working.
- No one with Covid-19 or flu like symptoms are permitted to enter the premises; all employees must submit to temperature checks and health questions before starting their shift.
- Masks are optional while working beginning March 26, 2022
- Employee’s interactions will incorporate social distancing.
Continuous sanitizing during shift.
Health and safety protocols will be updated and implemented based on current State and City & County guidelines.