Health & Safety
Club Protocols - COVID-19 response
Updated June, 2021
While The Pacific Club is taking every reasonable safety and sanitation precautions, members and guests understand the contagious nature of COVID-19 and the Club cannot guarantee there is no risk of exposure at the Club.
Health and Safety of Our Members & Guests
- No one with Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms is permitted to enter the premises (members, guests or staff).
- Masks are required at all times unless you are actively eating and drinking at your table, playing on the courts or in the pool (see below for Athletic/Kiosk guidelines).
- Dining reservations are limited to 10 people maximum. (We kindly ask parties to remain with their original reservation and refrain from visiting other tables.)
- Observe social distancing at all times by keeping 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all dining outlets and throughout the Club.
- All Members and Guests using the Athletic Facilities must check-in upon arrival with an athletic attendant. Located at the athletic kiosk.
- Masks are required at all times unless playing on the courts or are in the swimming pool
- Pool: Open Swim: 15 people max | Lap Swim: 4 people max
- Courts: 5 people per court (singles, doubles & lessons permitted)
- Gym: 15 people max capacity
- Group Fitness Classes: 9 students max unless otherwise specified
- Massage, Personal Training & Private Lessons available by appointment. *Health screenings required upon arrival.
Health and Safety of Our Staff
- All staff will be trained on COVID-19 operational and cleaning protocols before working.
- No one with Covid-19 or flu like symptoms are permitted to enter the premises; all employees must submit to temperature checks and health questions before starting their shift.
- Masks and PPE will be provided for staff as part of their uniforms.
- Employee’s interactions will incorporate social distancing.
- Continuous sanitizing during shift.
Health and safety protocols will be updated and implemented based on current City & County guidelines.