• Stocking & stock rotation
• Make maintain par inventory of fresh juices and syrups
• Exact execution of craft coffee and alcohol recipes
• Maintaining a clean working area & leaving it cleaner then you found it
• Help and back up any day banquet bar needs
• Service tables in the lounge area
• Follow all statutory and/or Group Health and Safety requirements, including food hygiene regulations
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
• Ability to carry trays of beverages
• Standing on feet for up to 8 hours
• Continuous repetitive motions.
• Work in hot, humid, and noisy environment.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Bartending and/or serving experience, preferably in a professional member-servicing environment
• Fine dining experience
If you want to work at a beautiful establishment with an amazing team, send us your resume today!
Job Type: Part-time